- Embrace the diversity of our service users and respect their values.
- Preserve the dignity and uphold the privacy of the people that utilise our services.
- Enable independent living and promote the involvement of people in establishing their own care packages.
- Respect the beliefs and values of people using our services as well as those of their families.
- Provide support for service users and their families by ensuring they understand and are happy with the care plan being determined.
We tailor each of our home care packages to the needs of the individual and are able to provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Enabling Independent Living
– This is the motto we stand by and we will do all that we can to help you achieve this!
Our rigorous recruitment policy ensures that all staff undergo a number of checks before being allowed to carry out home care duties. Our checks include reference checks as well as a full enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) disclosure check which incorporates a verification of the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults List provided by the Independent Safeguarding Authority.
Our thorough induction programme ensures that all employees are fully versed on the common induction standards and trained to a level that ensures they meet the Essential Standards of Quality as set out by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).
We believe in investing and retaining our staff and ensure that all our carers either have achieved, or are working towards a minimum NVQ Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care.
“Our mission is to offer outstanding domiciliary care to individuals and their families. We will only employ capable, well trained individuals who are proactive in responding to the needs of service users and their families. All carers will meet the training standards required for the services they provide and we will promote and support the on-going training and education for carers.”