As we adapt to living with Coronavirus, families are now becoming extremely anxious about where is the safest place for their loved one to receive care as evidence has shown that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are still at risk of experiencing severe symptoms of the disease.The current wave of Covid is expected to peak in the coming weeks, but another wave is anticipated in the autumn as people move inside with the colder weather.
Caring for the elderly at home is still the safest way to help the elderly live comfortably and safely in the comfort of their own home. Our live-in elderly care service enables older people to remain at home, with tailored care for the elderly that allows them to continue making choices on their own terms. Our live-in carers for the elderly, means your loved one can live safely at home as we can ensure dedicated one-to-one care. Having just one live-in carer will reduce the amount of external contact therefore reducing the risk of infection compared to residential care homes where you share a carer with multiple people.
It is important to remember that if a care home goes into outbreak or there is a suspected case of Covid, care homes will have to reinstate strict infection control measures which is why so many families are now choosing to care for the elderly at home by hiring a professional live-in carer.
What are the benefits of live-in carers for the elderly?
• One-to-one care – this cannot be achieved in any care home where you share your carer with multiple people
• Care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at home
• Live-in care is an affordable alternative to care homes
• Live-in care is available on both a long-term and short-term (respite) basis
• We guarantee cover. You will never be left without a carer
• Live-in care provides independence and support for you to live your life, your way at home
• Companionship and support whenever you need it
• Caring for the elderly at home means couples can stay together at home
• Convalescence after a hospital stay
• Perfect for those living with dementia – as their home is their ‘memory box’
• Able to support a wide range of medical conditions including complex care
• Pets can continue to live with you or a loved one at home
Expert Live-in Elderly Care
At Novus Care, we have over 10 years experience in caring for the elderly at home. We understand that everyone is unique and we take the time to get to know every one of our clients and ensure we are providing the best elderly care services we can. Our elderly care packages are completely bespoke and tailored according to you or your loved one’s needs.
Unsure whether our live-in care for the elderly service is the right option?
If you’re unsure whether our live-in care for the elderly service is the right care solution for you or a loved one – then did you know you can trial our live-in care services on a short-term basis for 4 weeks?
Please note: If you are considering residential care, we strongly advise families to trial live-in care first as it’s easier to move to a care home rather than leave a care home to return back home.
We’re here to help. Arrange your no obligation free care assessment today. Call us on: 0800 138 4030 or email: [email protected]